Leave Vietnam - Departure
Is it time to leave Vietnam? Goodbye!
Time flies when you live in Vietnam, but now it's time to pack your bags and leave Vietnam and your Vietnamese life for new adventures.
You are leaving Vietnam, but you don't know where to start? We have experienced the relocation of many friends in recent years and we know that when you leave Vietnam and your comfortable life with dear friendships, it can be a very stressful and upsetting time for everyone.
When your mission ends and you have to leave Vietnam, we are there to support you and facilitate the closure of all your accounts, contracts and services so that you can make the most of the precious time you have left in Vietnam.
The program overview for people who leave Vietnam
What is your need when you leave Vietnam?
- On site pre-departure consultation
- Comprehensive questionnaire detailing specific departure inquiries and needs
When you leave Vietnam you need assistance and support
- Lease termination and exit walk through inspection and inventory
- Dilapidation management with landlord (deterioration and property damages)
- Refunds of deposits if applicable
- Cancelation of utilities and final bill payments
- Closing of bank accounts
- Cancelation of insurance contracts
- Help in furniture resale if needed
- Pack and move management contacts and referrals
- Pet relocation facilitation (export documents, vaccinations, transport referrals, etc.)
- Booking temporary accommodation if needed
- Any other departure assistance that may be required
Send off assistance and support for when you leave Vietnam
- Flight confirmations (24 hours before)
- Airport transfer
- Any additional assistance needed on the day of departure
Keeping in Touch after you've left Vietnam
- Follow up consultation if needed*
* Consultation and support services are conducted by mail, telephone and/or skype.
Please click here for a list of our All-Inclusive Packages.