Discover the City Life
Arriving in Ho Chi Minh City for the first time is inevitably a culture shock. Everything here is different. It is a country which in no way resembles its Asian counterparts.
Ho Chi Minh’s population is more than 10 million. The traffic conditions are atypical and can be quite intimidating as more than 4 million motorbikes take the road each day.
The city’s electrical cable system is unique in the world. Saigon is fortunately still relatively crime free. It is a city full of contrasts, allying tradition with rapidly increasing modernism.
Consequently, it is no easy task to blend in, integrate and settle down within a limited amount of time.
Our goal is to provide you with an authentic overview of the city and expatriate everyday life so that you may objectively review your choices and make decisions based on relevant and genuine up-dated information.
Welcome to Vietnam!
Relocation Profile and Needs Analysis
- Pre-arrival one-on-one consultation*
- Comprehensive questionnaire detailing your specific needs, concerns and areas of interest
- Free access to our on-line guide: The Arrival Survival Bible
- Guidance and information support services*
- Our local city guide
- Program schedules, maps and up-to-date community information
- We will discuss temporary accommodation, budgets, housing options, banks, lifestyles, security, childcare, health care, schooling options, religious services, shopping, transportation, recreational activities, pet issues and any other individual concerns or interests
- A drive through and overview of the central business district, shopping areas, medical facilities, schools, popular residential areas and any other particular places of interest
- Any additional orientation assistance required to meet individual needs and interests
Keeping in Touch
- Follow up consultation*
* Consultations and support services are conducted by mail, telephone and/or skype.
Contact us for a quotation.
Please click here for a list of our All-Inclusive Packages.