[Business Talk] EuRA & Relocation Vietnam - The European Relocation Association
For a few years now, Relocation Vietnam has been looking for a way to certify the quality of our relocation services.
EuRA, the European Relocation Association, was created in 1998 to firstly group companies which offer relocation services into a partnership. EuRA has over the years expanded to include those offering affiliated services, such as tax and immigration advice or serviced apartments, as well. This organisation is the main one for relocations in Europe and beyond. In doing so, EuRA has become the leading European relocation association with more than 500 active members in 95 countries around the world.
In fact, EuRA allows us to be contacted by other relocation companies, which are based anywhere else in the world, and which have customers from their country who want to settle in Vietnam, Laos, or Cambodia. Relocation companies help each other.
After contacting EuRA, some elements for admission as a Full Member are required:
- We must adhere to the European Relocation Association’s Rules of Conduct;
- Our company must have been in existence for at least two years;
- We need to provide three names and email addresses of our customers who will testify to the quality of our services, our reliability, and our efficiency.
It takes some time for EuRA to make sure that relocation companies which subscribe for this certification deserve it. When relocation companies such as us receive our certification, Relocation Vietnam has some rights:
- We receive assistance from EuRA;
- We are entitled to a standard entry in the Association's Directory and on the website;
- We can use the logo of the European Relocation Association on any printed material or in any advertisement.
- We are invited to attend any regional, national and international meetings, seminars, conferences or any MIM or EARP accredited Training.
In fact, Relocation Vietnam is glad to be a full member of the European Relocation Association since April. After one year of doubts to know if we fully wanted to get involved in this adventure, we decided to take the plunge. Indeed, we just wrote an article about us for the edition of the EuRApean magazine that will be published in September. We are the first relocation company based in Vietnam identified by EuRA, what a challenge that we accept!
Relocation Vietnam - EuRA & Relocation Vietnam - The European Relocation Association
Member Services Coordinator at EuRA -
The European Relocation Association